Sunday, March 13, 2011

Green Thumb

It has been a while since I've updated about my little garden. Things seem to be doing okay, despite the recent cold spell. Here, join me on a tour.

These little guys are still in the mini pots. My peppers, tomatoes, basil, chives and parsley are all here. I like to keep them in the tray for a little longer, since I can easily bring them inside when the weather get's cold.


Can I grow lettuce or what?


Below, you can see my squash plant is starting to fill out it's enormous pot.


My strawberries. I cannot WAIT to be enjoying these this summer.


And look at how well my row of edamame are doing.

But the real excitement was waking up Sunday morning to see these.


Yes, this.

I have FLOWERS on my PEA PLANTS. I am so impressed with my gardening skills, I cannot even tell you.


What's the saying? February showers bring March flowers? I guess I'm a tad early. Oh well. I'll keep you posted on any further developments.

Claire Out.

2 comments:

kris {life at the table} said...

yay! so glad to see an update. every night i come home and complain to wil that i don't know if my seedlings are growing or not; i have nothing to compare it to, since no one tells you what the long drawn out process of germination actually looks like...but i'm glad to see that some of my seedlings look like some of yours (that are still in the small pots)!

Amanda Vickerson said...

I hope you go all Gregor on those peas. <3