Thursday, July 14, 2011

Must Try This July

This month is going to be wildly busy at work, so I am going to set my sites on some achievable goals.

My bad habit to break? No eating out. This past winter, before the ol' job started up this was a non-issue. I had time and the inclination to cook all of my meals. Now that I'm back at the long hours, I've fallen back into the always eating out habit. Since it is bad for my checkbook AND my biggest loser diet, I will do without for a month.

As for my added habit? I plan to listen more. I have a nasty habit of finishing peoples sentences. I have a nasty habit to interrupting. I have a problem where I will just talk away about my weekend and forget to ask what other people have been up to. Time to focus on shutting up and listening this moth. Can't wait to hear what people have to say.

~Claire Out.

No comments: