Thursday, September 1, 2011

A September to Remember

Thanks to my August challenges my internet surfing has been seriously curbed. Hopefully I can maintain that moderation moving forward.

As for my swimming ... check out this post.

My new goal: To write three posts a week on this blog for a month. That's right folks, expect to see a lot more of me. (I can practically feel your excitement.) I feel like writing more often will mean more updates on projects instead of just reading my ramblings about all the new projects I start.

My dropped habbit: Apologizing. My reason to adopt this change is two fold. First, too many apologies seems to decrease their value. Like the girl who says 'OMG I love that' about every thing. Secondly, I think my tendency to over apologize is starting to piss people off. So here we go. I'm on an apology diet.

Are you guys trying anything different as we head into Fall?

~Claire Out

No comments: