Thursday, September 1, 2011

Swimming Challenge Update

Well, in case you hadn't noticed, I didn't complete my marathon of swimming I had planned to this month. In an attempt to catch up on the few days I was behind, I overdid it. I needed to recuperate. By the time I had recovered I realized there was no way I could continue at the pace I needed to complete my challenge and my motivation went out the window. Very disappointing, but true.

So to make up for it, I am planning to finish my marathon and treat my (two week long!!!) break from swimming as merely an intermission. My last day of swimming was on the 15th, and I was 20 meters shy of 20K. So I'm going to pick up where I left off, and spend this month finishing what I started.

It doesn't quite count as finishing a marathon in a month, but at least in spirit I'll be finishing what I started. Keep your eyes peeled for updates.

~Claire Out.

No comments: